Wow, I must admit that the "Journey on Relaxation" exercise was great! I stretched out on my bed as I listened to the soft voice and the soothing music in the background. Not only did my hands and arms feel heavy, but so did my legs and feet. I felt like I was sinking into the bed. I will definitely adopt more relaxation techniques in the future.
It’s good that you fully involve your body into this exercise. I am a stressor by nature and have always had trouble "relaxing". But this exercise was really relaxing and I hope this exercise continues to work well for me.
ReplyDeleteI enjoy listening to music for relaxation before I start my yoga exercises. Calms the mind and body. Learning to relax and reduce anxiety has always been important for me. I am anxious by nature and have learned to use yoga, meditation, and other relaxation techniques to calm the mind and body. I love them! Hope you continue...
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you were able to relax while hearing the tape. At times it takes a great effort to relax and bring yourself into a deep meditation. Again congratulations that you were very successful.
ReplyDeleteThanks Cynthia. I too am anxious by nature and have found these relation techniques to really help.
ReplyDeleteI love the fact that you were willing to try this and give it a real chance. I loved it as well. Also, I love the name of your blog. It is perfect.
ReplyDelete