Sunday, April 17, 2011

Unit 4 Loving Kindness Question 2

What is the concept mental workout?  My opinion of mental workout would include just what was done today for me with the Dacher CD.  To often I race through life and do not allow time for meditation or proper amounts of prayer.  I feel so relaxed after the relaxation exercises that are performed with the class.  The key is working the mind slowly and with progression.  If I find that 15 minutes is to much in the beginning or I do not have the right mind set at that time, I will cut the time back to 5 or 10 minutes.  I make a consious efforet to be better mentally, handle situations more positively, be good to others and above all love me.  For without self love, I will not be able to truly love and help others.

No comments:

Post a Comment