First let me say that I think that I am getting the hang of this "Blog Thing". Not sure if anyone got my comments last week, but each week gets better. They could all be sitting out in cyperspace somewhere.. lol.
RATING MYSELF
Now to the business at hand, psychologically I am a nervous mess. I stay on edge all the time and every little thing triggers me. I would give myself a 5 in this area. My goal is to have at least 30minutes of meditation and quiet time a day. I also have to relieve some of the external stimuli in my life. Physically I would give myself a 7 because I do not exercise the way that I should. I walk but I know that there is alot more that I can do. I have put on some pounds with the '40 year of spread' and have to take charge of that. My goal is to join weight watchers, exercise more and take better control of my health. Lastly, spiritually I will rate myself a 8 because I need to increase my faith in God. I know that He is present and He always supplies all of my needs, but because of my personality, when I am in a situation instead of giving the problem to God I try to take care of it myself. In my opinion that shows lack of faith. Then when it gets to the point that I can't handle it anymore, I let Him have it. I should let God have it from the beginning. That is my goal.
GOALS FOR EACH AREA ARE WITHIN THE ABOVE INFORMATION
Sorry.......
ACTIVITIES IMPLEMENTED IN LIFE TO ASSIST IN GOALS
Focus more on the inner man. I have to please myself more in life and stop living for everyone else. Then I will be able to show the loving-kindness that Dacher wrote about. I need to have more me time, quiet time and exercise time. I need to read my Bible more so that my faith can be increased through Gods word.
RELAXATION EXERCISE "The Crime of the Century"
Unfortunately, I could not pull it up. It read 404 error
It certainly appears that you have got the blog thing figured out....your blog page is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI like your goals. To have more quiet time, more time to exercise, and more time with God will all add to your overall health and wellbeing. It sounds like you have a very busy life and you are striving for some big goals (MSN). I really admire your drive. I often watch people like you and wonder "how do they do it all?"
I believe you are a strong woman, and you will accomplish anything you set out to accomplish.
I wish you all the best! :)
Sherry
You blog is beautiful. Good Job!
ReplyDeleteI am with you on the goals. More ME time is needed. I have no excuse either. My time is mine, my children are home, but are adults and busy with their own lives. I don't have a husband (just starting a new relationship and already not sure it will work), am not working (just May 31st). My time is school, friends, keeping up with bills, house stuff, and that is it. Why then, do I continue to feel that I don't have enough time and need more me time?!
It is all in how we view life. If I tell myself that "I am too busy," then my life will show up as being too busy. So, I have decided to try changing my view. My life is perfect! I have enough time to blog, complete all my homework (and get A's), time to look for a job, and time to spend with the people I love. What a great life I have!
Thanks for sharing yourself.
Cynthia